OpenSees Navigator is available in a content-obscured form called P-code. Using these files you can run OpenSees Navigator inside Matlab the same way you run M-code. We distribute the software in this format instead of open-source, so that we have better control over software maintenance. P-code files are designed to be independent of the Matlab release under which they were created and the Matlab release in which they are used. Please follow the instructions below to install and run OpenSees Navigator inside Matlab.
- Download the OpenSeesNavigator zip-file containing the P-code.
- Unzip the files in any directory.
- Start Matlab and choose “Set Path…” from the file menu.
- Click on “Add with Subfolders…” and choose the directory where you unzipped the files in step 2.
- Click on “Save” and close the “Set Path” window.
- Finally type OpenSeesNavigator in the Matlab command window to start the program.